- SVG import and export support.
- Major upgrade to the FlatCAM shell (Mostly by Kamil Sopko). Several commands added and others fixed.
Double-sided tool lacks popup documentation.
Fix -outname option on exteriors
- Specify distance from axis instead of box in mirror shell command.
Add -point option to mirror shell command.
Add -outname option to "isolate" shell command.
Generating paint area for non copper regions not doing anything.
[gerber] Error in large filled regions.
- Added line number information to status bar message on parse error.
Defaults become None.
Single alignment hole in double-sided PCB tool
Multiple passes when doing cuts.
Labcenter Ares Gerber file parse error.
Alphabetize the shell help command.
Order of the drill bits in Gcode generation from Excellon file.
Unable to roll back to 8.4 after installing latest source.
[Shell] Input box admits formatted text.
Add Mill Holes "Tool dia" to Excellon Options in the Options tab.
Retract rates for gcode files from exelon files.
open_gerber -follow 1 not working.
G04 Dwell option.
Add support for mirroring Geometry Objects.
Cannot generate cnc job on project file saved in older version software.
Fixed problem with missing traces in Gerber.
- Added "interiors" and "exteriors" shell commands.
- Support for milling holes from the shell. Command "millholes".
Support for buffer operation in Drawing Tool.
Fixed incorrectly parsed polygon aperture in Gerber.
- Added support for spindle speed.
- Improved cut quality on isolation routing.
Support for optional '+' on Gerber numbers.
Ability to combine all isolation passes into a single object.
Fixed support for multiple statements per line in Gerber.
- Fixed conflict with PyQt5.
- Persistent main window geometry.
- Full drawing and CAD features allowing custom manipulation
of geometry within FlatCAM.
- Merge Geometry objects. Combine multiple Geometry objects
into one and generate a single G-Code from it.
- Settings and history are stored in user folder and
preserved between upgrades.
- Gerber support for single quadrant arc. Fixes many problems
regarding Gerbers parsed incorrectly.
- Hole milling. Option to mill into larger holes instead of
- New Shell commands.
- Command line option to run Shell script file.
- Delete objects from project by hitting the Delete key.
- Optimized G-Code generation minimizing total job
- New "seed-based" copper clearing algorithm.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.